CRITERIA SPECIFIC TO THIS CATEGORY:
Thsis Award is for:
- Any NGO, IGO, international federation or governing body using sport to address key issues across the world and achieving positive social impact
- At least one of the key stakeholders involved in the delivery of this entry has to have been operational for two or more years (from date of entry) NB: This means that the program, project or campaign can be new, but there must be an entity involved that has been established for at least two years
In addition to following Beyond Sport’s Five Basic Principles, the entry must:
• Have delivered in communities on at least four continents and/or in at least eight countries
• Have delivered meaningful impact toward one or more of the Global Goals
• Use sport as the primary tool to achieve this impact
Tip: Learn more about the Global Goals here
Complete this top-line information
Upload additional files, photos and videos *complete this before uploading entry form*
Thank you for your submission!
You will shortly receive an email confiming your submission and detailing what will be required if you are chosen for this year's Shortlist.
What happens if you don't receive this email?
Not a problem, just get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will send you a new e-mail.