CRITERIA SPECIFIC TO THIS CATEGORY:
This Award is for:
- Any organization, project, program, team, governing body, major event organizing committee, bid committee, or government entity
- At least one of the key stakeholders involved in the delivery of this entry has to have been operational for two or more years (from date of entry) NB: This means that the program, project or campaign can be new, but there must be an entity involved that has been established for at least two years.
In addition to following Beyond Sport’s Five Basic Principles, the entry must show that it is contributing toward one or more of the targeted outcomes for the Global Goal - Sustainable Cities and Communities:
- Uses sport as a way to make a community settlement or city inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Uses a sporting entity, bid, or event to affect change a community settlement or city for the better
- Uses sport to create, build or improve infrastructure within the community settlement or city where itoperates
- Uses sport to promote inclusive and sustainable development within the community settlement or citywhere it operates
Tip: Learn more about the Global Goals here
Complete this top-line information
Upload additional files, photos and videos
Thank you for your submission!
You will shortly receive an email confiming your submission and detailing what will be required if you are chosen for this year's Shortlist.
What happens if you don't receive this email?
Not a problem, just get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will send you a new e-mail.