CRITERIA SPECIFIC TO THIS CATEGORY:
This Award is for:
- Any organization, project, or program using sport as a tool to encourage better quality of and access to education or support pathways into decent work/develop relevant skills for the workplace
- At least one of the key stakeholders involved in the delivery of this entry has to have been operational for two or more years (from date of entry) NB: This means that the program, project or campaign can be new, but there must be an entity involved that has been established for at least two years
In addition to following Beyond Sport’s Five Basic Principles, the entry must show that it is contributing toward one or more of the targeted outcomes for the Global Goals – Quality Education and Decent Work and Economic Growth:
- Uses sport to ensure inclusive and equitable education for all
- Uses sport to provide quality education for all
- Uses sport to promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Uses sport to ensure youthand adults have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, foremployment, decent jobs and/or entrepreneurship
Tip: Learn more about the Global Goals here
Complete this top-line information
Upload additional files, photos and videos *complete this before uploading entry form*
Thank you for your submission!
You will shortly receive an email confiming your submission and detailing what will be required if you are chosen for this year's Shortlist.
What happens if you don't receive this email?
Not a problem, just get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will send you a new e-mail.