CRITERIA SPECIFIC TO THIS CATEGORY:
This Award is for:
- Any organization, project, program, company, team, international federation, or governing body that has used sport to encourage urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- At least one of the key stakeholders involved in the delivery of this entry has to have been operational for two or more years (from date of entry) NB: This means that the program, project or campaign can be new, but there must be an entity involved that has been established for at least two years
In addition to following Beyond Sport’s Five Basic Principles, the entry must show that it is contributing toward one or more of the targeted outcomes for the Global Goal – Climate Action:
- Uses sport to raise awareness around climate change and its impacts
- Uses sport to educate important audiences around climate change and its impacts
- Takes action to combat climate change and its impacts within the sport industry
Learn more about the Global Goal on Climate Action here
Complete this top-line information
Upload additional files, photos and videos *complete this before uploading entry form*
Thank you for your submission!
You will shortly receive an email confiming your submission and detailing what will be required if you are chosen for this year's Shortlist.
What happens if you don't receive this email?
Not a problem, just get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will send you a new e-mail.