CRITERIA SPECIFIC TO THIS CATEGORY:
This Award is for:
- Any organization, company, alliance, coalition, or government entity that has forged a unique partnership or collaboration to make a positive change through sport.
- At least one of the key stakeholders involved in the delivery of this entry has to have been operational for two or more years (from date of entry) NB: This means that the program, project or campaign can be new, but there must be an entity involved that has been established for at least two years
In addition to following Beyond Sport’s Five Basic Principles, the entry must:
- Be delivering meaningful impact toward one or more of the Global Goals
- Use sport as a primary tool to achieve the partnership or collaboration’s desired outcomes
- Show cross-sector and/or cross-industry engagement
Tip: Learn more about the Global Goals here
Complete this top-line information
Upload additional files, photos and videos
Thank you for your submission!
You will shortly receive an email confiming your submission and detailing what will be required if you are chosen for this year's Shortlist.
What happens if you don't receive this email?
Not a problem, just get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will send you a new e-mail.