CRITERIA SPECIFIC TO THIS CATEGORY:
This Award is for:
- Any organization, project, or programme using sport to encourage peaceful societies, conflict resolution, violence prevention, or active dialogue or action to make change around a certain issue
- At least one of the key stakeholders involved in the delivery of this entry has to have been operational for two or more years (from date of entry) NB: This means that the program, project or campaign can be new, but there must be an entity involved that has been established for at least two years
In addition to following Beyond Sport’s Five Basic Principles, the entry must show that it is contributing toward one or more of the targeted outcomes for the Global Goal – Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions:
- Uses sport to promote, build, or maintain peaceful communities or groups historically in conflict
- Uses sport to provide opportunities and access to justice for all
- Uses sport to actively pursue the rights of a specific group or justice around a specific cause or issue
- Uses sport to end abuse, exploitation, trafficking or other forms of violence against children
Tip: Learn more about the Global Goals here
Complete this top-line information
Upload additional files, photos and videos
Thank you for your submission!
You will shortly receive an email confiming your submission and detailing what will be required if you are chosen for this year's Shortlist.
What happens if you don't receive this email?
Not a problem, just get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will send you a new e-mail.