CRITERIA SPECIFIC TO THIS CATEGORY:
This Award is for:
- Any organization, project, or program using sport as a tool to encourage better health and well-being
- At least one of the key stakeholders involved in the delivery of this entry has to have been operational for two or more years (from date of entry) NB: This means that the program, project or campaign can be new, but there must be an entity involved that has been established for at least two years
In addition to following Beyond Sport’s Five Basic Principles, the entry must show that it is contributing toward one or more of the targeted outcomes for the Global Goal – Good Health and Well-being:
- Uses sport to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Uses sport to make a positive impact on physical health issues
- Uses sport to make a positive impact on mental health issues
Tip: Learn more about the Global Goals here
Complete this top-line information
Upload additional files, photos and videos
Thank you for your submission!
You will shortly receive an email confiming your submission and detailing what will be required if you are chosen for this year's Shortlist.
What happens if you don't receive this email?
Not a problem, just get in touch with us at [email protected] and we will send you a new e-mail.